An important focus of our member care management philosophy is to partner with you and your PCP to maximize the quality and effectiveness of your health care. We offer several state of the art health care management programs. These programs include:
- Case Management - Specially trained registered nurses are available to help you and your PCP coordinate your total healthcare needs to make transitions predictable and efficient across all health care settings.
- Care Coaching and Disease Education - offered in partnership with our care management program, specially trained registered nurses and other highly qualified healthcare professionals can help you understand and manage your specific health needs in collaboration with your providers.
- USFHP Synergy - Our newest clinical care program was introduced in April 2007. This program is designed for the US Family Health Plan to identify, contact, and educate members who need a little extra help in managing their health related problems. Members who are identified to participate will receive personalized educational and motivational coaching from highly qualified health professionals.
- Nurse Advice Line - In non-emergency situations you can contact the US Family Health Plan's 24-hour nurse advice line for assistance from specially trained registered nurses. These nurses, using nationally accepted guidelines, will ask you some questions and recommend a safe plan of action. This service is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week (even on holidays).
- Internet-based Health Information Library - As a US Family Health Plan member, you have access to a large list of health subjects just a few clicks on your keyboard (www.usfhp.net).
- Preventative Health Screenings - The USFHP strongly encourages all of its members to get regular preventative health screenings as recommended by your PCP